Field Service Technician
Do you want to haveglobal impact?
That’s what we do here at Andium. Weare helping Oil & Gas companies reshape the future, while working towardNet-Zero emission goals. We are building technology that helps the world’sleading energy companies reach their environmental, social, and governance(ESG) goals through transformative innovation. Along that pathway, we havehelped achieve 46% operations cost savings and 65% reduction inemissions.
How do we do it?
Unique in the marketplace, we are anIndustrial Internet of Things, IIoT, company that designs, builds, andimplements integrated technologies to perform end-to-end methane gas monitoringand tracking, allowing our customers to maximize field resources to resolvesituations real-time. Our technologies combine on-site multi-dimensional video witha machine learning/AI-based platform, providing industries expanded dataintelligence, flexibility ,and reliability to the device level, replacing bulkyand slow operating systems.
Poised for thefuture
They say the best way to predict thefuture, is to look to the past. Our designs are based on past performance, what’shappening in the market today, and where the market is heading. We continue to “pivot”our technologies to meet multiple markets and to bond seamlessly with keycustomers and service partners. We are financially strong with a clearpath for growth.
If this soundsamazing, read on to learn what we are seeking in a Field Technician.
We’re a collaborative team thatworks hard together and plays hard together. We appreciate and celebrate teammembers who are creative, inquisitive, organized, focused, committed, respectful,and customer focused.
As a Field Service Technician,you’ll play a vital role with our customers, leading installation andmaintenance activities. Most importantly, you’ll work with customerstroubleshooting issues, ensuring safe and compliant installations, and servingas the onsite expert. You’ll have the opportunity to continually expand yourknowledge and skills, providing the opportunity to deliver innovative solutionsfor our customers.
- Assisting the team in delivering Site Monitoring projects tocustomers
- Performing onsite installation of Andium site monitoringequipment
- Providing technical assistance on Andium products tocustomers as a subject matter expert
- Absorbing operational guidance, training, and mentorshipfrom crews where needed.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-year experience as a field service technicianpreferred (Oil & Gas industry experience is a plus)
- Valid U.S. driver’s license in good standing
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
- Successful completion of a background check
- Successful completion of a drug and alcohol test
We are a company committed to ouremployees, which is reflected in our benefits.
- Quality benefits package including health, vision, dentalcoverage, and more.
- Company closed the weeks of July 4th andChristmas through New Year’s.
- In 2023, unlimited paid vacation days
- Professional development allotment
- Monthly wellness allotment
- Salary range: $55,000 - $75,000 based on skills andexperience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides competitive compensation and benefits. In joining us, you would get to be part of a fun, flexible and collaborative working environment in a growing company based in the heart of Manhattan. If you like tackling problems, getting creative, and using whiteboards as much as we do, we would love to hear from you.