Senior HR Engagement Specialist
About Sky Mavis
Sky Mavis, the pioneer behind the blockchain game Axie Infinity, is revolutionizing the virtual gaming world with innovative technology and infrastructure. We are committed to fostering a dynamic and inclusive work culture where individuals can bring their authentic selves to the table. As a team of entrepreneurial disruptors and gamers, we are driven by a shared passion for making a meaningful impact and embracing the challenges and critiques that come with being at the forefront of technological advancement.
The HR team is a specialized team dedicated to providing the best HR practices and building exceptional employee experiences that can showcase the people and the culture of Sky Mavis. The team is a group of strong-minded and capable individuals, who love to reach out to help those in need. They work independently but are always willing to support each other and enjoy having a bit of laughing while doing it. Joining the team, you will have the autonomy to explore various methods and approaches since we embrace creativity above traditional and cliché approaches. Join us, and be yourself while working to help others to maximize their experience here at Sky Mavis
- In charge of the HR annual communication plan, including internal and external messages, and HR newsletters, and become the champion of internal communication
- Initiate and monitor employee pulse surveys to capture employees’ engagement levels and provide a timely alert to management when needed
- Plan and be the champion of internal engagement activities throughout the years to build up best practices for employee experiences
- Be the voice of HR and support others to communicate about various companies’ initiatives including but not limited to HR initiatives, HR training activities, the company’s values, squad activities, and so on
- Liaise with related teams such as Growth, and PR when it comes to employer branding communication to ensure visual contents adhere to company guidelines and practices
- Support other HR-related tasks as required
- At least 2-3 years of experience in related fields with highlights approaches in providing creative employee engagements activities
- You are an outgoing person, enjoying speaking to strangers and able to stand up to speak in front of a crowd
- You are good in communication skills using both English and Vietnamese, with a strong sense of cultural differences
- Clarity on communication; open-minded to listen to new ideas and willing to ask questions and take initiatives
- You are well-organized and detail-oriented
- Resilient and comfortable taking ownership.
Something looks off?