Partner & Ecosystem Marketing Manager
About Sky Mavis
Sky Mavis, the pioneer behind the blockchain game Axie Infinity, is revolutionizing the virtual gaming world with innovative technology and infrastructure. We are committed to fostering a dynamic and inclusive work culture where individuals can bring their authentic selves to the table. As a team of entrepreneurial disruptors and gamers, we are driven by a shared passion for making a meaningful impact and embrace the challenges and critiques that come with being at the forefront of technological advancement.
About the job
The Sky Mavis Growth team is seeking a skilled Partner & Ecosystem Marketing Manager to join us and play a pivotal role in expanding our Ronin ecosystem. The ideal candidate will excel in strategic marketing, hype & integrated communication, and will work diligently on third-party games marketing for target audience while leveraging those successes to promote the Ronin ecosystem to developers. Passion for Web3 games, blockchain and motivation to shape the future of the industry is what we seek in our new team members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and execute joint marketing strategies with third-party game developers, enhancing their presence and success in the Ronin ecosystem.
- Implement compelling hype marketing campaigns to capture gamer attention, building excitement around 3rd party games, while also considering sustainable growth.
- Utilize success stories to inspire and attract quality developers to build on Ronin, thus fostering an expanding ecosystem.
- Work in synergy with Sales, Product, and Growth teams, including collaboration with Product Marketing for product/feature launches.
- Craft and refine marketing materials to articulate the value proposition of the Ronin ecosystem to both consumers and developers.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitor communications, ensuring that Sky Mavis adjusts and tailors messaging to resonate with diverse audiences, including new market segments and demographic groups.
- Monitor and analyze top-of-funnel and mid-funnel metrics across channels such as social media, email, and blogs, driving strategic adjustments and continuous improvement to boost engagement and conversion rates.
- Gaming and/or Web3 professional experience is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of marketing/product marketing experience, with a focus on owning strategy to execution; there is a case study & presentation during the interview.
- Domain expertise within NFT/gaming strongly preferred; minimally a passion for and interest in the Web3 gaming and blockchain industry is a must.
- Knowledge of email marketing, content marketing and SEO.
- Fast learner, self-starter, and intellectually curious.
- Strong communicator and creative problem-solver.
- Strongly entrepreneurial and autonomous, requiring minimum guidance, yet proactive in asking questions to get things done.
- Be able to work across time zones with global partners.
- Strong spoken and written English communication skills.
A front-row seat to one of the most exciting blockchain projects that make positive impacts in changing many people’s lives globally
A fast-paced, young, active, and fun working environment where everything revolves around games and cute species.A competitive salary package that fits your skills, experiences, and contributions.
Give you freedom & ownership of your work.
You’ll acquire new skills as we usher in a new era of ownership.
Embrace your nature as a gamer (Why else would you want to join us?)
Help you to give your family the security that they deserve