C++ Software Engineer - Core Team
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2022
C++ Software Engineer/Software Developer
Who are CloudNC:
CloudNC is a technology company reinventing precision manufacturing by automating CNC CAM programming, enabled by data and experience.
Our world-class team combines expertise in computer science and physical manufacturing, from our locations in London and Chelmsford.
We are scaling from Series B to C at pace and are fully funded for this growth. We have recently launched our first new software solution CAM Assist, which accelerates manual CAM programming time by 80%, enabling manufacturers to be more productive.
As an experienced software engineer you will be developing software that helps making the manufacturing process more efficient and ultimately autonomous.
You will be working closely with experts in manufacturing to gain domain specific knowledge and find opportunities to develop our software.
You will help make our software more efficient and our code base more scalable as the number of contributors grows.
Skills and Experience sought.
· Modern C++ (or similar languages)
· Comfortable with basic Maths
· Enjoy and flourish under collaboration with experts in other disciplines – and acquiring industry specific knowledge
· Other general purpose software languages
· Interest/experience of CAD/3D Modelling software
Our Tech Stack
· Tools: C++17, CMake, Git, GitLab, Kotlin, Python
· Libraries: Catch2, Boost, OpenCASCADE, Protobuf, CUDA, OpenGL
· OS: cross platform (primarily Linux)
We are nothing without our teams, and as such you’ll receive:
- Stock Options upon joining
- Annual performance equity award
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and life assurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies
- Active mental health and wellbeing forum
- £50 monthly benefit allowance
- Team Socials
- Hack days
Equal opportunities statement.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, valuing individuality and embracing all people. The success of CloudNC is a result of diversity of thought. We recognise this comes from people truly belonging. We encourage different perspectives and skills to collaborate towards our mission – disrupting the manufacturing industry.