Revenue Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager
Worldwide - Remote
Overview/Sales Deck: https://docsend.com/salesdeck
Recorded Demo: https://www.youtube.com/demo
Core Values: https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/Invisible-Values
Who we are
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems. A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients.
We believe that...
- Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
- Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
- Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area - each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
- Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
- Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
As a Sales Operations Manager at Invisible, you will play a critical role in maximizing efficiency across Invisible’s sales processes to support further hypergrowth. Your goal will be to up-level the efficiency of our sales reps by optimizing top and middle-funnel operations while supporting our fast-growing Business Development, Sales, and Customer Success teams as founding members of the Revenue Operations team.
Your responsibilities will include managing leading operations cross-functionally, streamlining day-to-day workflows to maximize rep selling time, implementation of Salesforce, integrating feedback + best practices into process improvements,, and assessing lead quality + throughput to better align with marketing/sales efforts. You will also be a critical adviser for building and designing programs related to rules of engagement, sales territories, and sales processes for BDRs, AEs, and CSMs.
This is a role for someone who is interested in operating on the cutting edge of commercializing Generative AI and being a founding member of the Revenue Operations team. This role will require a blend of strategic and tactical thinking; you’ll be implementing best practices to mature sales operations and also working cross-functionally to align go-to-market efforts. Critical to your success will be the ability to prioritize your efforts to balance both strategy and tactics.
- Orchestrate and direct weekly forecast and pipeline reviews with Sales Leadership, driving forecast accuracy and predictability against targets
- Support extensive GTM planning process and strategic initiatives through capacity planning, productivity review, market segmentation, territory carving, quota/incentive design, and more
- Collaborate cross-functionally with finance (budget, headcount planning), recruiting/people (hiring profile, seasonality), and other departments to build robust cross-functional processes
- Triage and troubleshoot operational issues and optimize processes/infrastructure/systems for scale
- Become a strong champion for sales reps and work best practices into core processes to maximize their success.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role at a growth-stage company
- Ability to successfully operate autonomously in a highly matrixed organization, working cross functionally, leading priorities and exercising influence
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Extensive track record of building high-quality and complex models and presentations
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Strong written and verbal communication, and experience presenting to senior executives
- Experience with Sales Systems (Salesforce, Salesoft, etc) & knack for learning the latest tools
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- $90,000 annual base + up to $15,000 bonus potential (paid out quarterly) + equity!
- Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through redistribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks
- Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option)
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely