Chief People Officer
Who are we?
Invisible has experienced exponential growth, quadrupling in size year over year for the past three years. By the conclusion of 2023, we are on track to achieve an annual recurring revenue (ARR) of $100 million. Operating as a profitable business, we maintain a near complete ownership stake, with a firm foundation built on robust financial management. As part of our commitment to our team, we are excited to offer substantial equity compensation, presenting a life-changing equity opportunity for our Partners.
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems. A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients.
Every Executive at Invisible runs their departments as if they were independent businesses. You will be the Chief People Officer of Invisible, but the CEO & Founding Partner of Talent as a Service. You will build a highly efficient and high output People function that will need to clearly demonstrate tangible results and value. Ensuring the conversion of intangible outputs from the department into tangible results is vital for the organization's long-term prosperity.
You will be responsible for developing and executing our people strategy, ensuring that we have the right talent, culture, and systems in place to support our growth objectives. You will collaborate closely with the CEO and other members of the executive team to align People initiatives with our business strategy, values, and goals. The CPO will oversee all aspects of human resources, employee engagement, performance management, and organizational development.
People Strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive people strategy that aligns with the company's mission, vision, and strategic goals. Continuously assess and refine the strategy to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization. The People Strategy should showcase clear tangible outcomes that support the business and accelerates the growth of all that work here.
Talent Management: Implement best practices for performance management, employee development, and succession planning across the Partner and Agent workforce globally. Create a clear and unified vision to how everyone can continue to grow and develop.
Culture and Employee Experience: Foster a positive, inclusive, and high-performance culture that reflects our core values. Drive initiatives to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and well-being. Develop and implement employee experience programs to support the growth and development of our team members.
Organizational Development: Partner with senior leaders to identify organizational development needs and design strategies to address them. Lead change management initiatives to support the company's growth and transformation.
Compensation and Benefits: Oversee the design and implementation of competitive and equitable compensation and benefits programs. Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations related to compensation and benefits.
Employee Relations: Serve as a trusted advisor to employees and leaders, providing guidance and support on employee relations matters. Promote a positive and collaborative work environment and address employee concerns effectively.
People Operations and Compliance: Ensure the effective operation of HR systems, policies, and procedures. Stay updated on relevant employment laws and regulations and ensure compliance across the organization.
- Proven experience as a Chief People Officer, Vice President of People, or similar senior People leadership role in a scaling tech company.
- Demonstrated business executive with a high level executive financial acumen.
- Demonstrated expertise in talent management, organizational development, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Clear ability to link strategic People initiatives to the organizations needs from both a financial and business impact perspective
- Previous record of successfully building and leading high-performing People teams.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to align People initiatives with business goals.
- Previous experience as a CEO in a smaller business/start-up desired but not required.
- Previous experience in management consulting desired but not required.
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- Total Comp: $510k - $733k = $350k Max Cash + $160-$383k Equity
- $225k Base
- $125k Target Cash Bonus
- Equity value based on $200M-$500M valuation range, and represents 1 year of vesting.
- Total equity grants are on a 4-year vesting schedule with a 1-year cliff.
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely