Director of Partnerships, Cloud & Generative AI
Overview/Sales Deck: https://docsend.com/salesdeck
Recorded Demo: https://www.youtube.com/demo
Core Values: https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/Invisible-Values
Who we are
Invisible has experienced exponential growth, quadrupling in size year over year for the past three years. By the conclusion of 2023, we are on track to achieve an annual recurring revenue (ARR) of $100 million. Operating as a profitable business, we maintain a near complete ownership stake, with a firm foundation built on robust financial management. As part of our commitment to our team, we are excited to offer substantial equity compensation, presenting a life changing equity opportunities for our Partners
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems.A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients
We believe that...
- Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
- Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
- Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area - each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
- Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
- Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
As a Director of Partnerships, Cloud & Generative AI at Invisible, you will play a critical role in managing & expanding partnerships with the world’s leading cloud and generative AI organizations. Your goal will be to establish joint GTM motions with our largest partner to achieve topline revenue targets while also driving AI adoption through their clients with Invisible’s Operations Innovation capabilities.
This is a role for someone who is interesting in operating on the cutting edge of commercializing Generative AI and being a founding member of the team. As such, this role will require a blend of strategic and tactical thinking; you’ll be challenged to apply best practices of partnership management while also synthesizing market feedback cross-functionally to build Invisible’s solutions.
Critical to your success will be the ability to prioritize your efforts to build scalable motions while also meeting revenue targets.
Role will require interfacing heavily with business and technical partner stakeholders, ensuring compliance with partner pipeline management guidelines, building co-marketing motions, ensuring Invisible’s presence at key events, and hitting a partner-sourced revenue goals (both topline & pipeline).
- Grow Partner-originated revenue QoQ
- Engage the Partner’s Field Sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for Invisible
- Work with Invisible and Partner teams to define and execute technology, marketing and sales initiatives
- Ensure Invisible’s presence at key partner events
- Manage partner-sourced opportunity pipeline and lead partner pipeline review
- Lead Partner Account Planning session across key Partner programs
- Broker internal resources, tools, references and/or investments needed to execute on the business plans in order to help meet the set goal
- 5+ years of experience in business development, strategic partnerships, partner management, or similar roles at a technology company (preferably Cloud)
- Demonstrated ability to meet revenue & pipeline targets
- Ability to successfully operate autonomously in a highly matrixed organization, working cross functionally, leading priorities and exercising influence
- Working in highly technical environments, particularly in in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or Tech Infrafrastructure
- Strong written and verbal communication, and experience presenting to senior executives
- Residence in Seattle Metropolitan, San Francisco Bay, or Greater NYC Area
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- Total Comp: $150k - $150k = $300k Max Cash + $32k-$76k Equity
- $150k Base
- $150k Target Cash Bonus
- Equity value based on $200M-$500M valuation range, and represents 1 year of vesting.
- Total equity grants are on a 4-year vesting schedule with a 1-year cliff.
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely