💡 We are on a mission: To enable a better working life for everyone in the global foodservice industry
Today, food businesses from Michelin-starred restaurants to your neighbourhood cafes still rely on pen & paper, spreadsheets to run core operations - from costing menus, checking inventory to ordering supplies. This is what we call the Back-of-House. Existing tools such as electronic tills and booking software are all the rage in the Front-of-House, but they cannot cope with core operations in the back.
We are building a new system. From the ground up. To change everything.
Since raising seed funding from Tier 1 venture investors, including those that put first monies into Revolut, Transferwise, Hopin and Just Eat, our customer base has grown by 10x. Thousands of chefs, operators and owners across 500+ food businesses are counting on us. Every single day.
We are a small tight knit team, but our ambition is to scale globally. This is your opportunity to join us at the most impactful stage.
As Jelly enters into the critical growing stage, we need an exceptional leader to drive and execute our go-to-market ambitions.
You will be supported with the best resources including top tier investors, advisors and the leadership team who all share the same vision. This is a role in which you will experience steep learning curve and rapid personal growth alongside a close-knit and highly collaborative team.
Ultimately, you have the opportunity to grow into owning and be responsible for achieving market leadership in the UK. Then beyond in the US.
You will achieve all of this whilst knowing you will have a direct and positive impact on people in an industry that’s desperately in need of help. Of course, you will eat amazing food along the way too!
- Own Jelly’s go-to-market
- Develop the growth infrastructure, including: setting KPIs and tracking progress, growth experiments, selecting tools and allocating resources
- Be in the trenches to execute
- Demonstrable track record of revenue and/or territory growth in SMB SaaS
- Experience running and executing rapid growth experiments
- Structured, analytical and data-driven
- Creative and growth mindset
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge and/or experience within the restaurant industry
- Knowledge and/or experience within hospitality software
- Comfortable running sales calls when needed
- Salary £40-60k
- Significant equity options to reflect our belief in the role’s importance. More than you would get anywhere else.
- 5 week paid holiday per annum
- Hybrid: opportunity to work from home and alongside each other in a lovely central WeWork office
- Fortnightly social and dinner at our restaurants
More detail: https://getjelly.notion.site/Commercial-lead-Jelly-8860135aa98f4e67921cc8b78bbe65b0?pvs=4