Growth Marketing Lead
🚀 About Us
We’re building the world’s workforce migration platform to eliminate friction to economic mobility.
Borderless is breaking down borders. In many countries, there are huge workforce shortages in important sectors like healthcare, construction and education. At the same time, there are talented people all over the world looking to migrate for greater economic opportunity. Unfortunately, borders and bureaucracy get in the way.
We’re starting in the UK care sector where the problem is particularly acute. Care providers regularly turn away large numbers of families who need care, because they simply don’t have the staff. We also hear distressing accounts of care workers being charged £20,000+ by unethical third parties to secure a job in the UK. We believe something must change.
Borderless is a technology platform that streamlines hiring and sponsorship for both employers and candidates, enabling employers to fill their staffing shortages and workers to migrate for new opportunities. Using our software, employers can ethically source, hire and relocate staff without needing to become an expert in UK immigration law; while candidates are fully supported throughout the process.
⚡️About the Role:
We're looking for a passionate Growth Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. You'll collaborate directly with our founders to supercharge our brand awareness and presence in the UK market, playing a key role in generating high-quality inbound leads to fuel our sales team's success.
🔥What you'll do:
- Email Campaigns Craft, execute, and analyze targeted email campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with our sales team to fine-tune lead calibration and prioritization.
- Webinars Organise and plan webinars on new topics of interest, manage recurring webinars.
- Blogs Take ownership of our blog and content strategy, working cross-functionally to ensure timely and relevant content publication.
- Social Media Elevate our brand awareness on platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, and explore new avenues.
- Organic/Paid Adverts Enhance our organic search results for relevant keywords.
- Begin experimenting with paid campaigns while closely monitoring ROI.
- Events/Conferences Manage our in-person event and conference calendar, ensuring each event is set up for success.
- Partnerships Nurture relationships with our commercial partners, ensuring we’re maximising the value of each. Collaborate with our CEO to identify and establish new partnerships across the UK.
- Testimonials Work closely with our Customer Account Manager to promote written & video testimonials across multiple marketing channels.
- Website Improve messaging and communication on our website, collaborating with our engineering team to make updates as new initiatives and business areas emerge.
- Growth Strategise potential new channels and product-led growth initiatives, to accelerate our brand awareness and presence.
👩💻What you'll need:
- Minimum of 3 years of business experience in digital or performance marketing in a startup environment.
- Strong experience building a marketing machine from the ground up, leveraging both paid and unpaid strategies to drive growth.
- In depth knowledge of partnership and campaign execution with special focus in growth.
- Familiarity with design tools like Canva or Figma would be an asset.
- Product marketing or UI/UX experience would be an asset.
- Ownership End to end sales cycle ownership with strong and consistent performance at meeting or exceeding sales objectives or quotas.
- Communication Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and build rapport with a variety of prospects.
- Energy Incredible energy, passion and enthusiasm for growing a business which can have global impact.
- Adaptable Can operate at multiple levels: not afraid to roll up sleeves with more repetitive (but important) lead generation tasks, but able to think creatively & strategically about our approach
- Bias for action Fast learner, pick things up quickly, you want to hustle and do things now rather than later.
- Autonomous Able to flourish in an unstructured and uncertain environment, with less formal guidance. You’re self-motivated, proactive, and adaptable to change.
- Drive to improve You’re constantly seeking improvements to our system & process.
💯What you'll get: (default)
- 💫 Salary: £50 + Equity up to £30K . Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Borderless
- ✈️ 25 days holiday each year + plus bank holidays
- 💻 Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- 📚 £500 Annual Learning & Development budget
- 🚲 Cycle To Work scheme
- 🍍 Every fourth Friday: company lunch + half day
👥 Our Team and Way We Work (Default)
Prefer in-person work: our whole team generally operates in-person (we’re based at the Hoxton WeWork). We’re flexible on periodic remote days when needed.
We’re a small but diverse team, with 6 different nationalities represented! Check us out here