Legal Assistant (3-6 months FTC, extended if needed)
The world’s workforce migration platform, reducing economic inequality by giving workers the freedom to work & live in any country.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join the team. You’ll be working directly with the founders to accelerate our growing brand awareness and presence within the UK, helping to drive quality inbound for our sales team to move through the sales cycle.
- Email Campaigns Create, run and analyse targeted email campaigns. Work with our sales team, helping to calibrate and prioritise leads accordingly.
- Webinars Organise and plan webinars on new topics of interest, manage recurring webinars.
- Blogs Own our blogs and content roadmap, liaising across all relevant functions internally to ensure relevant content is posted and shared on time.
- Social Media Accelerate our growing brand awareness via Linkedin, Facebook and potentially new platforms.
- Organic/Paid Adverts Improve our organic search results for relevant keywords. Start to experiment with paid campaigns, closely measuring ROI.
- Events/Conferences Manage our in-person event and conference schedule, ensuring each event is well setup for success.
- Partnerships Nurture relationships with our commercial partners, ensuring we’re maximising the value of each. Work with our CEO to prospect and build new partnerships across the UK.
- Testimonials Work closely with our Customer Account Manager to promote written & video testimonials across multiple marketing channels.
- Website Improve messaging and communication on our website, working with our engineering team to make changes as new initiatives and areas of business emerge
- Growth Strategise potential new channels and product-led growth initiatives, to accelerate our brand awareness and presence.
Nice to have
- Startup experience
- Familiarity with design tools like Canva or Figma
- Product marketing or UI/UX experience is a plus
👩💻 Who you are
Please note: research suggests that people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. If you are excited about the opportunity but fall slightly outside of the description below, we would still strongly encourage you to apply and would love to hear from you.
- Prefer in-person work: Our whole team generally operates in-person (we’re based at Hoxton WeWork). We’re flexible on periodic remote days when helpful
- Communication Brilliant written and verbal skills
- Energy Incredible energy, passion and enthusiasm for growing a business which can have global impact
- Ownership Can operate at multiple levels: not afraid to roll up sleeves with more repetitive tasks, but able to think creatively & strategically about our approach
- Bias for action Fast learner, pick things up quickly, you want to hustle and do things now rather than later
- Autonomous Able to flourish in an unstructured and uncertain environment, with less formal guidance
- Drive to improve Constantly seek improvements to our system & process
- 💫 Salary: £40K + Equity: up to £30K
- ✈️ 25 days holiday each year + plus bank holidays
- 💻 New laptop (PC or Macbook), second monitor & accessories
- 📚 £500 Learning & Development budget, refreshed annually
- 🚲 Cycle To Work scheme
- 🍍 Every fourth Friday: company lunch + half day
👥 Current Team
We’re a small but diverse team, with 5 different nationalities represented! Check us out here