Director of Partner Success
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to reach unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and having a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
As our Director of Partner Success, this is a global opportunity to join our business as a leader and partner closely with the commercial and product leadership team. You will be responsible for defining what partner success will be delivering and building out resources and processes to enable your team, which will enable Immutable partners in the Web3 gaming industry globally.
You will lead a global team, responsible for partnership with Immutable’s managed gaming partners. You will have the opportunity to help drive strategic value across these relationships and be accountable for the business outcomes and revenue generated.
In the fast-moving world of web3 gaming, you are comfortable with change, learning quickly, and understanding the context in which your gaming partners operate. This is an opportunity for a passionate web3 gaming, crypto, and/or digital asset individual to help define the future of web3 gaming.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead and be accountable for the management of our highest-valued gaming partners
- Discover growth opportunities for our partners’ businesses on Immutable's platform
- Lead our awesome team of Partner Success Managers to meet and exceed their targets
- Effectively manage and mitigate risk across Immutable’s partners
- Identify trends and opportunities in the web3 gaming landscape for our partners and our processes
- Develop and maintain strong partner relationships, and also build strong internal ones. Become the advocate for business partners of Immutable
We would love you to have:
- 10+ years in a partner-facing/quota-carrying role within a technology business
- An understanding of how to navigate complex, sometimes opaque org structures and can influence decision-making at the highest levels within partners and customers
- Demonstrated operational excellence - can build and maintain scalable processes that generate objective customer insights that help drive internal improvements
- Exceptional stakeholder and communications capabilities
- Experience working with complex, strategic tech partnerships. You can drive change and execution within partner organisations to reach a successful outcome.
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Strong passion or interest of the gaming/web3 landscape
- Experience directly working on, or advising on web3 gaming projects
- Has familiarity with how games are made and the different parts of the gaming ecosystem
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out - We don't accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!
See more open positions at Immutable
Something looks off?