Global Head of PR & Communications
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to reach unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and having a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
We are seeking a Global Head of PR & Communications to drive our PR strategy and narratives for Immutable.
As our Global Head of PR & Communications, you will be responsible for crafting our communications strategy and building a strong sector-specific narrative across the business. You'll have a strong passion for and a clear understanding of web3 / crypto landscape and knowledge of key media outlets and players in the space. The ideal candidate will be capable of operating in a high-change environment and being an expert in executive stakeholder management. You will have the opportunity to come in and significantly impact how we define our internal and external communications, taking a function from zero to one.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Define and build the Immutable narrative and vision to our key audiences, to help set Immutable up to win
- Bring your existing and establish new media relationships that will grow our audience and reach
- Define and build our internal company communications
- Manage all issues/crisis management from a PR and communications perspective
- Own the investor communications B2B Ecosystem partner PR
- Be an executive 'Thought-leader (e.g. interviews, bylines, panels, event support)
- Own our platform product announcements and updates
We would love you to have:
- 8+ years of experience driving corporate communications strategy and PR outreach for a fast-paced, tech company
- Worked in a high-pressure, start-up environment.
- Have the ability to craft strong sector-specific narratives.
- Have a passion for and a clear understanding of web3 landscape
- Experience working on crisis and issues communications with deep PR relationships with business/finance media
- Previous experience managing an agency, external partners
- Clear and concise communicator
- A strong point of view and ability to secure key stakeholder buy-in.
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Knowledge of key media outlets and players in the web3 space
- Investor and/or analyst relations experience
- Reporting directly to C-suite or leadership teams
- Gaming background working with web3 or web3 developers or publishers/game GTM experience
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out - We don't accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!
See more open positions at Immutable
Something looks off?