Peony aims to reimagine the future of productivity, starting with file management. Unlike Notion or Dropbox, we are not here just to solve problems within the existing web or native boundaries but to create a paradigm-shifting file browsing interface for web-native-hybrid workflows.
Our first goal is to revolutionise the file experience for teams and creatives, whose work demands frequent iterations and collaborations. Imagine a remote-desktop-like experience that allows you to work with any file types immersively and collaborate with context. It's one window for all your work, quite literally.
It's a lofty task we've given ourselves, but we will be lying if we don't tell you - what we are building will probably be the most exciting product in the consumer software space for the last five years.
So, what will you do as a Product Designer at Peony?
You will work directly with our founders to transpose Peony's vision to engaging and emotive user designs while collaborating closely with the engineering team throughout the design and development process.
As Product Designer, you'll appreciate the massive opportunity that human-centred design poses for optimising productivity and driving increased product engagement. In your role, you will have great autonomy over your work and receive ongoing support and coaching to progress your career.
If you get energy from learning, collaborating, creating clever user experiences, building design workflows, and developing adaptable design systems, then Peony is the place for you!
- You'll conduct user research, testing design concepts and prototypes
- You will be the voice of design in our product strategy
- You'll create prototypes, Iterating and visualising concepts at every level of fidelity
- You would actively leverage, contribute and inform our growing design system
This might be for you if...
- You're passionate about UX and visual UI designing with an emphasis on identifying and meaningfully solving true user problems
- You have experience prototyping in Figma
- You have experience in creating visual designs in Figma and handing off/collaborating with Engineer
- You have a willingness to roll up your sleeve and get things done
- You have great communications skills and the ability to discuss UX/UI and business problems
- You understand and always consider the business impact of the user experience and visual designs you create
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies even though you might have not heard of them before
- You want to have fun solving hard user experience and visual design problems 🤓