User Acquisition Manager
Stardust empowers game developers leveraging blockchain to scale to millions of players and NFTs with custodial wallets and a secure platform; providing players and developers with a frictionless experience while playing and building games.
Our mission is to help developers do what they do best, build great games. We're building the future of gaming - and we don't say that lightly. We're developing backend technology to power new gamer-first economies. We’re looking for players who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
Are you ready to play?
We’re seeking an experienced User Acquisition Manager who can be a founding member of our user acquisition business that will be a complement to our infrastructure product. The person will own the media buying strategy and execution of a portfolio of Web3 gaming clients while playing a major role in scaling this part of Stardust.
This is a remote role and will report to the Head of Client Success.
- Working directly with clients to understand their growth goals, developing a comprehensive campaign strategy to hit their KPIs, running their ad campaigns on their behalf across a variety of networks, DSPs, and/or channel partners
- Owning success across the campaign lifecycle from planning to execution, and working with your sales counterpart to grow campaign budgets
- Developing and testing creatives provided by the client
- Tracking ongoing campaign performance and spend with the client and internal teams for reporting and billing purposes
- Staying current on growth trends in the gaming industry; and making recommendations on how we can improve the effectiveness of campaigns and/or our Ad products
- Maintaining a builder mentality and always looking for ways to improve how we operate our user acquisition services and product offerings
- Minimum of 2+ years experience engaging in client-facing media planning and/or buying across display, social, and programmatic channels/networks
- Demonstrative background in managing expectations with internal and external stakeholders
- Have worked in an environment that requires strong skills in cross-functional collaboration, prioritization, time management; and an acuteness for details
- Advanced analytical skills and proficiency with numbers and budgets to determine results of campaigns
- Familiarity with adtech tooling and how these tools fit into the holistic adtech stack
- Able to thrive in an ambiguous startup environment with autonomy and accountability
- Prior experience specially in mobile platform advertising
- Prior gaming and / or web3 experience is a BIG PLUS
- Prior startup experience