Corporate Paralegal / Legal Operations Associate
About Sky Mavis
Sky Mavis, the pioneer behind the blockchain game Axie Infinity, is revolutionizing the virtual gaming world with innovative technology and infrastructure. We are committed to fostering a dynamic and inclusive work culture where individuals can bring their authentic selves to the table. As a team of entrepreneurial disruptors and gamers, we are driven by a shared passion for making a meaningful impact and embracing the challenges and critiques that come with being at the forefront of technological advancement.
About the role
We are seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join the legal department to assist with the build out of the legal function. This role requires an individual who has experience with supporting an in-house legal department and can take on and juggle a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment. This position will initially report to the General Counsel.
- Develop, implement, and own legal processes (e.g., commercial contracting, NDAs, document management, signatory management, etc.).
- Assist with carrying out core corporate functions, including: equity and cap table management, financing and due diligence tasks, outside counsel administration, legal notice administration.
- Support corporate governance work streams (e.g., entity registrations and licensing, issuing legal notices, board support, etc.).
- General support of attorneys and legal department projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in an in-house law department, top law firm, or similar working environment.
- Must reside in the United States, Norway, Singapore, or Vietnam and be able to periodically travel to the company's global offices.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Self-starter and enterprising attitude.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- High-capacity to own and juggle multiple, complex projects and work streams.
- High-degree of comfort and proven success in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Industry experience in crypto, gaming, venture capital or VC-backed companies, and tech.
Front row seat to one of the most exciting blockchain projects that is making a positive impact and changing people’s lives globallyA fast-paced, active, and fun working environment where everything revolves around games and cute beings
A competitive salary package that fits your skills, experiences, and contributions
Freedom, autonomy & ownership around your work
Contribute to making revolutionary games
Acquire new and unique skills as we usher in a new era of digital ownership
Something looks off?